Saturday, September 27, 2008

Freakin' Tagged

The Rules:
Link the person(s) who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Quirk #1:
I watch Saturday Morning cartoons.
Ok, actually I don't watch the cartoons anymore, but I do really enjoy waking up early and catching an episode of Hannah Montana, That's So Raven, or the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. These shows are not educational, sophisticated, or even discussion-worthy. But they are funny and they make me laugh. What can I say? I enjoy them!

Quirk #2:
I want to learn hip hop dancing.
Sans some of the scandalous moves, I think hip hop is the coolest form of dance. I love the strong beat of the music and want to be able to move like that. But when it comes to dance, I am so white and super uncoordinated.

Quirk #3:
The Last Unicorn still gives me the heebie jeebies.
It was my favorite movie as a kid, but it scared me big time. That red bull...oooh, that was trippy. I watched it about a year ago...yeah, still scary.

Quirk #4:
I love processed cheese slices.
I consider myself a pretty good judge when it comes to food. I feel like I can tell the difference between crap and good quality. I know my stuff. However, I can't shake this addiction. Those cheese slices were a four letter word in my household growing up. I bought my first package when I went to college, and it was all downhill from there. I LOVE THEM!!!!! I try to only buy them now once in a great while...and they are usually gone in a matter of days.

Quirk #5:
I hate showering.
BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT, LET ME JUST SAY THAT I DO IT ANYWAY ON A REGULAR BASIS! I hate the time that it takes to get ready and do all the stuff I have to do before I can leave the house. Some people really enjoy showering; it wakes them up, refreshes them, blah blah blah. I hate it. If I never had to shower (and I could always be clean) again in my life, I'd totally do it. However, to make it more bearable, I put on music really loud and practice my hip hop moves. ;)

Quirk #6:
I want to skydive. Desperately.
I don't know what it is about willingly jumping out of a perfectly good plane and free falling to earth in a few minutes that sounds appealing to me, but I can't wait to do it. I'm just looking for someone to do it with me and savin' up my money. Wanna go?

I tag: Mindy and Ben

3 comments:

Shellie and Bryan said...

Hey Kimm- I'm glad you updated your blog. It was fun to read about the goings on. Hope you are doing well.

mindy said...

kimm!!! I am so glad to see you have a blog! can I link you to mine?

Rita said...

Yuk! Processed plastic cheese??? I thought you knew that was only good for fish bait! Who raised ya, girl??? Oh well, your Dad liked plastic cheese when he was growing up...but then he hadn't tried the good stuff!

Love you,
Mom