Saturday, September 27, 2008

Moving

I'm moving...somewhere. I'm trying to find a place to live. I'd like to find someplace still in my ward, that isn't too pricey. I'm looking at living with 2-3 other girls. So, I thought I'd get started on my packing. I have a deep secret - I LOVE TO PACK! As my roommates know, I start packing for trips at least a week before departure. I get some odd pleasure from trying to fit a heap of items into a small suitcase. Trying to arrange things so that I can fit small items into crevices, filling every last inch of a suitcase makes me a little giddy. Ok, enough of that. So I started packing, thinking that I'd be moving within a week or so. I got all of my stuff out of the living room, packed all of my books, and half of my closet. Plans have changed (a potential roommate changed her mind) and so I can't move for a little while. All of the sudden, I need all these things that I've packed. Today I really wanted to wear scarf that I haven't worn in 6 months and so naturally it is at the bottom of a big black trash bag, along with other random stuff from my closet. Yesterday, I had a crazy desire to look at my high school yearbook (you know why Mindy) and guess what? It's packed. Who knows what I'll need tomorrow?

1 comments:

Daniel and Rachael said...

you should move to Orem there is a duplex for rent on our street!