Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I forgot...

I kind of forgot I had a blog...right....so I need to be better about blogging. Sometimes Facebook is just easier. But I'll try to make an effort. So here's a few thoughts from the last few weeks - perhaps a little randomesque, but who cares?

Fall is here and it's wonderful. I love seeing the vibrant reds, oranges, and yellows of the trees. It makes me sad to see the piles of leaves on the grass and streets. It's like saying goodbye to old friends...and grumpily greeting winter's bare trees.

I got the swine flu. It wasn't fun (but when is the flu ever fun?)... I had a fever for 2 days, but 0% energy for 2 weeks. I'm barely starting to come out of it. Blech. Darn kids, breathing on me all the time!

I'm going to see Imogen Heap tomorrow in concert. Should be pretty good...I hope. I spent the last concert being pushed around and standing behind some really tall people. Why can't they all stand in the back? I need some Spice Girl platform shoes.

4 comments:

Ginni Bingham LeVar said...

Finally another post!!! Some pics would be nice too.

Rita said...

Wish I was THERE instead of HERE where it gets dark at 5 pm and the pretty leaves are GONE! 2 years ago we went to Greece in November, and last year Mom passed away so we were all a-flurry. Blah this year! BIG plans for NEXT YEAR!
Mom

In the life of DREW said...

I always enjoy reading your blog when you update.

Kimmby said...

Drew, I updated! Check it out!